200 g cream cheese
80 g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Hot Whole
25 g horseradish
25 g french mustard
20 g seeded mustard
10 g dill, chopped
350 g smoked salmon, sliced
Salt and pepper, to taste
Dill for serving
- Beat together the cream cheese, horseradish, french and seeded mustard, and salt and pepper. Once well combined, fold through finely chopped dill and chopped PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers.
- Layer 2 pieces of cling film together on a bench, place smoked salmon slices next to each other lengthways, slightly overlapping. Fill gaps and spaces with off-cuts, creating a rectangle shaped whole piece of smoked salmon.
- Spread beaten cream cheese mixture over salmon layer and roll into a log using the cling film to hold in a cylinder shape. Tie the ends off and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow roulade to set.
- When ready to serve, slice into 1 – 1.5 cm wide pieces
- Top with extra dill & PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers
Serve on a bed of fresh rocket leaves, drizzled with balsamic vinegar and olive oil